More than ever, creating a safe and positive environment for all participants in sport is CRUCIAL.
CEC requires that all coaches, officials, and staff attending a CEC-Sanctioned event in the 2022-2023 Season complete the following requirements. Proof of completion must be submitted to either the affiliated Provincial or Territorial Sport Organization (PTSO), or directly to the CEC should there be no PTSO in the coach’s province.
- Valid Provincial 2022-2023 License (where applicable)
- Valid CEC 2022-2023 License (Coach or Official – pending on the role)
CRIMINAL RECORD CHECKS:
- Criminal Record Check, Issued no earlier than September 1, 2020
SAFE SPORT EDUCATION:
- Making Head Way in Sport
- Pre-Season Concussion Education Sheet
- CAC Safe Sport Training
- CAC Mental Health in Sport
- Read and understand all CEC Policies and Guidelines
- Making Ethical Decisions Training and Online Evaluation (optional – will be required for the 2023-2024 Season)
For any question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org